Inspire Recognized with National & Regional Awards in 2021
The 2021 awards season has been exciting for Inspire—and it’s not over yet! Our work in partnership with amazing clients has been recognized with 20+ national and regional awards so far this year.
As a true industry innovator, Inspire founder and president Hinda Mitchell was named one of the PR News 2021 Top Women in PR! This award celebrates supportive, innovative, inspiring women making an impact on their organization, whether that's leading the brand out of a crisis, breaking into new markets, engaging a new audience, or mentoring other colleagues.
PR News also recognized our work in its 2021 Digital Awards. We received honorable mentions for the Eggs Across America video that we produced with the American Egg Board to showcase egg farmers' commitment to fighting hunger, and for a holiday Facebook campaign for Destination Delaware County to help support local businesses during a tough year.
We brought home five regional awards from the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) for the initiatives below:
- Because That's What Families Do Video, American Dairy Association Mideast
- National Egg Month 2020 Digital Campaign, Iowa Egg Council
- What's In A Pet Food Label Animation, Pet Food Institute
- 2020 Social Media Ads, CommoditAg
- Eggs Across America Video, American Egg Board
The Iowa Egg Council and Incredible Egg projects earned two national NAMA awards, as well, competing against hundreds of entries from across the country.
AAEA - The Ag Communicators Network gave a 1st place award to the Sustainability: It Matters for All of Us video that we produced in partnership with the American Dairy Association Mideast and 3rd place to the digital farmer image campaign we launched for the Ohio Poultry Association.
Our work in 2020 was recognized by PRSA of Central Ohio with eight PRism Awards in the following categories and for the noted clients and initiatives:
- Social Media Campaign: Ohio Egg Farmer Image Campaign, Ohio Poultry Association
- Marketing Communications Consumer Products and Services Campaign: CHEF'S CRAFT Gourmet Chicken Brand Launch, Wayne Farms
- Public Affairs Campaign: Invest in Integrity Campaign, Ohio Chamber of Commerce
- COVID-19 Campaign: Cameron Mitchell Restaurants’ COVID-19 Response, Cameron Mitchell Restaurants
- Media Relations – Business to Business: REBA Buyers Principles Media Relations Campaign, Renewable Energy Buyers Alliance
- Feature Placements – Broadcast: Athens County Feature Placement in Good Day Columbus, Visit Athens Ohio
- Influencer Outreach Campaign: 2020 Blogger Relations Campaign, Ohio Beef Council
- Best Use of Video: Eggs Across America Video, American Egg Board
This fall, we’ll receive an award from NCPRSA for the digital #Weggsday campaign we worked on with the North Carolina Egg Association in 2020 to encourage enjoying eggs on Wednesdays. Inspire is also a finalist in Ragan’s Media Relations Awards in the Governmental or Public Affairs Media Relations Campaign category for the Renewable Energy Buyers Alliance (REBA)’s Energy Buyer Federal Clean Energy Policy Statement 2021.
Thank you to our clients for challenging us with interesting, meaningful and fun projects and for trusting us to produce strategic, thoughtful and creative work on their behalf this past year and always. Congratulations to our team and clients on their hard work!