Chef’s Craft – Wayne Farms
Inspire worked with Wayne Farms LLC—the seventh largest vertically integrated poultry producer in the U.S.—to support the launch of its new CHEF’S CRAFT Gourmet chicken brand in national grocery retailers Walmart, Food Lion and Meijer. Inspire has provided media relations, social media, influencer engagement and digital advertising support to increase sales and build brand awareness for CHEF’S CRAFT’s three gourmet frozen chicken products.
To announce the product introductions at the retail locations, Inspire prepared and distributed national news releases and conducted targeted national and regional pitching to secure coverage. To further promote the products and recipes to consumer audiences, Inspire also coordinated distribution of a MAT release that received wide coverage.
Inspire continues to manage the CHEF’S CRAFT social media channels and has used social to build brand awareness and ultimately increase sales of this specialty gourmet prepared chicken, focusing especially on the Southeast and Midwest, where the grocery retailers overlap.
Additionally, Inspire leveraged its relationships with top national food bloggers to create and share creative and approachable recipes and engaging content featuring the CHEF’S CRAFT chicken products.
- To date, Inspire has secured more than 1,170 quality media placements on behalf of CHEF’S CRAFT, including publications such as Grocery Business, Progressive Grocer and Deli Market News.
- Almost 1,000 placements resulted from the MAT release, which reached an audience of more than 1.6 million and had 3.2 million impressions.
- Through strategic Facebook and Instagram advertising, Inspire has helped drive 30,000 visits to the Store Locator page on the CHEF’S CRAFT website, where consumers can go to find the premium chicken products at a store near them.
- Five recipes have been created and shared with 762,000+ readers by top national food bloggers. The recipes, to date, have received 86,000 views, 173,000+ impressions (mainly on Pinterest and Facebook) and have been shared on social nearly 1,500 times.
- A digital advertising campaign running throughout the Southeast has resulted in nearly 600,000 impressions on streaming TV and online video, with completion rates well above average, and 588,000 impressions via display ads.