Renewable Energy Buyers Alliance (REBA)
The Renewable Energy Buyers Alliance (REBA) is a national member association for large-scale energy buyers seeking to procure renewable energy across the U.S. Its members include nearly 200 of the world’s largest energy buyers such as Amazon, Facebook, Verizon, Walmart and Google. Inspire works as an extension of the REBA marketing and communications team to support numerous initiatives through media relations, public affairs strategy, member and partner engagement, thought leadership, social media management and advertising, website support and graphic design. We keep a close pulse on renewable energy trends and media coverage and position REBA leadership and members for media and thought leadership opportunities.
- Inspire secured 229 media mentions and placements showcasing REBA leadership, members and new products/initiatives with a potential reach of 240 million in first year of engagement. REBA has been featured in media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, Politico, Forbes, Greenbiz, the Hill, Triple Pundit and the Financial Times.
- Successfully launched the REBA Institute, an affiliate organization of REBA, and its inaugural research initiative, the Policy Pathways Report. The report received 336 downloads and garnered 34 media placements with a potential reach of 24 million within weeks of launching.
- Established a streamlined process for social media content creation and management that aligns with REBA’s programmatic goals.
- Increased REBA’s LinkedIn presence by more than 1,100 followers and more than 4,000 engagements in first year.
- Increased REBA’s Twitter following by more than 300 followers. Engagement increased by more than 152% in first year.
- During the pandemic, Inspire successfully launched a virtual LinkedIn community that quickly gathered and engaged 250 members for online conversation in lieu of in person gatherings and events.