Chillicothe City School District
Inspire worked with Chillicothe City School District (CCSD) to improve communications to families in the district. Prior to working with Inspire, school families were receiving important information from many directions with little consistency or message alignment. With Inspire’s help, CCSD wanted to streamline communications processes and increase positive stories released about the district.
With this goal in mind, Inspire created messaging for school leaders to bring a unified voice to the district and surveyed parents about CCSD’s current communications efforts. Inspire also created an e-newsletter template and now develops monthly newsletter and blog content to push out to parents. In addition to newsletter communication, Inspire builds monthly social media content calendars, designs infographics, works with local media on district stories and news and provides crisis management support.
Inspire is supporting the district with a campaign to increase kindergarten, virtual learning and regular enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year. This support includes the development of direct mail materials, a marketing publication promoting district programs and services, parent testimonials and videos of staff, students, parents and community members talking about why they love Chillicothe City Schools.
- Increased communication to parents through monthly newsletters and regularly scheduled social media posts
- Enhanced the district’s overall brand and stakeholder engagement strategy
- Monthly parent newsletters have an average open rate of 35% and an average click through rate of 7.7%
- District Facebook page following increased by nearly 1,000
- Built trust during COVID-19 through transparency and shared updates about policies and updates through consistent and effective communication to families through all-district phone calls and district-wide emails