Chillicothe City School District
Inspire PR Group worked with the Chillicothe City School District to manage the transition of their website to a new platform. Prompted by the need to transition to Finalsite, as their former platform ceased to exist, Inspire oversaw this transition, including auditing new site features and ensuring best practices were followed throughout. Inspire worked closely with CCSD’s Director of IT and Finalsite representatives to update site formatting and migrate content to the new site while improving website content and usability.
• Inspire shot high quality photos of district staff members for use on the website.
• Inspire developed content for new webpages and worked to ensure the site map and
navigation menus were intuitive for community members to navigate, whether using a
computer, tablet or mobile device to access the site.
• Inspire created updated meta data for all main pages of the CCSD website, updated URLs and
adjusted page text accordingly to improve overall SEO performance of the site. This work of
creating and optimizing page information helps the CCSD website show up higher in search
results organically over time.
• Organic search accounted for over 3,000 new users and about 12,000 sessions on the website
in the first month after launch.
• GA4 (Google Analytics 4) was implemented for the new website, bringing CCSD over from UA
(Universal Analytics) prior to the official Google cutoff date for this transition.
• Over 8,000 users have visited the site in the first month since launch.