Budd Dairy Food Hall
To mark the opening of Cameron Mitchell Restaurant's newest venture, Budd Dairy Food Hall, Inspire engaged Good Day Columbus to assist with the announcement, highlighting the final five chef partners.
Inspire recommended a strategically phased approach to encourage several swells of media coverage throughout the year. Following the announcement of the first two chef partners, Inspire organized a media hard hat tour of the historic building as it was renovated to announce the next group of chef partners.
Several months later, Inspire utilized its strong relationship with reporter/anchor Cameron Fontana to offer an exclusive announcement and coordinate multiple live segments to announce the final chef partners.
Additionally, Inspire developed chef partner bios and messaging materials, drafted social media content for the chef partners to share, developed a news release to go out following the live shots and more.
- Cameron Fontana enthusiastically introduced each of the five final chef partners, tried their food on the air and shared some of their human-interest stories over the course of six live shots. His excitement for Budd Dairy Food Hall was infectious and ensured a high-energy, engaging experience for viewers.
- The live segments aired throughout the morning as well as several teasers. The final segment including all of the nine chef partners aired a second time during the 7 p.m. broadcast. The combined audience for the TV segments totaled 187,377 viewers.
- In addition, the segments were posted online, reaching 55,300 unique visitors on the Fox28 website.
- Cameron also posted several times on his Instagram and Twitter reaching a combined audience of 12,895.
- The station’s Facebook post highlighting the CMR gift basket giveaway reached a potential audience of nearly 60,000 followers. The post received 267 likes, 666 comments and 27 shares.