Ohio Poultry Association
In December 2022, Inspire worked with the Ohio Poultry Association (OPA) to launch a unique campaign that paired nine classic holiday movies with egg-themed dishes. Some of these pairings were: Fried Rice with A Christmas Story, Classic Cooked Eggnog with National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation and Deviled Eggs with A Charlie Brown Christmas.
This campaign targeted Gen Z and Millennial individuals ages 18 to 35, as well as families with young children. To appeal to this audience, Inspire coordinated a social media advertising campaign on OPA’s Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. This advertising also included the launch and promotion of a holiday movie sweepstakes, which offered four $250-value gift card packages to four selected winners.
Additional content development included a landing page on OhioEggs.com to house all nine recipes, a consumer e-blast and a news release that was pitched to local Columbus media.
Throughout December, OPA posted content on its social channels related to the campaign, as well as engaged with four Ohio bloggers/influencers. These influencers posted unique content, which showcased four of the holiday movie recipes and pairings and invited followers to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Targeted Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube ads resulted in:
- 1,665,700 impressions and reached an audience of 745,600
- 37,600 engagements through video and link clinks
- The four influencers had a combined social following of 57,400+
- The influencers’ content reached an audience of 63,700 and received a total of 900 likes and 116,100 impressions
- The sweepstakes resulted in 19,100 views and 5,600 entries
- Earned 1,461 new email subscribers
- The Holiday Movie Recipes page on OhioEggs.com received 4,132 webpage views and was shared with OPA’s 16,000+ e-mail subscribers