GalaxyCon, a weekend event of all things fandom: comics, fantasy, gaming, wrestlers and cosplay made its debut to Columbus in 2022.
The client’s main goal was to garner attention to the quality of the event and its featured headliners through traditional media and working with bloggers and social media influencers for advance event coverage.
On-site media coverage and communicating the success of GalaxyCon and its economic impact to the city of Columbus were also part of Inspire’s services to the client.
- GalaxyCon Columbus drew 18,500 visitors to the Greater Columbus Convention Center for the event
- Economic impact to the city of Columbus exceeded $2 million
- 111* media placements with a reach of 81,068,808
- Curated advance and onsite interviews for WCMH NBC-4, WSYX ABC-6, WTTE Fox 28, WBNS 10TV CBS, WLVQ and WTVN
- Television, Radio, Print, Digital and Social Media
- Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Toledo and Dayton
*Number of placements continued to increase after campaign completion because of our efforts