Ohio Air Quality Development Authority (OAQDA)
Inspire is the agency of record for the Ohio Air Quality Development Authority and is proud to support valuable programs that help reduce air pollution while creating economic opportunities for Ohio businesses.
Inspire has worked with OAQDA to update its messaging, collateral materials, website and social media, and provides strategic recommendations to enhance communications. This support has included working with OAQDA staff, board members and stakeholders to develop a robust messaging framework to clearly articulate the mission, impact and values of the organization.
In addition to providing regular strategic counsel, Inspire works to secure media coverage to raise awareness for OAQDA and its programs, oversees the development of social media content and advertising, assists with stakeholder outreach such as the quarterly Air Focus newsletter and leads the development of the OAQDA annual report.
In 2020, Inspire:
- Helped secure 28 media placements for OAQDA, reaching a potential audience of more than 22 million. Coverage included:
- Assisted in the restructuring of the OAQDA website to create a more user-friendly experience.
- Developed a comprehensive message framework to support the organizations communication efforts
- Oversaw the creation of marketing materials including program one-pagers and the Air Focus newsletter
- Developed and executed PR and stakeholder outreach strategies to promote the new Clean Air Improvement Program for large air quality projects, as well as revised guidelines for the Clean Air Resource Center to support small businesses
- Targeted advertising on Facebook and LinkedIn over a four-month period resulted in nearly 2,000 link clicks, reach of more than 140,000, as well as generated 239,000 impressions.