Inspire was built with the vision to not only do good work, but to do good things in our community. Through the years, we’ve volunteered, both collectively as a firm and as individuals, to make the places we call home better. While we’ve donated funds, time and expertise to many worthy organizations, we wanted to do something more intentional and impactful.
That’s why Inspiring Good was born. Inspiring Good is an annual grant program that funds up to $10,000 in professional services to a not-for-profit 501(c)3 registered organization in central Ohio.
To apply, an organization must meet the following requirements:
- Be located in Franklin County, Ohio, or in one of the contiguous counties and provide services within those counties
- Be in operation for more than one year, but less than five years
- Have three or less full-time employees
- Have an annual operating budget of less than $500,000
- Be a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization
- Have a mission that benefits people who have been historically underrepresented or discriminated against, whether by ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation or other similar area
Does your organization meet these requirements? Check out the grant guidelines.
Is this a perfect fit for your non-profit? Complete the application.
Applications will be accepted from August 17 – October 9, 2020, and a grantee will be announced on November 2, 2020.
Questions? Contact us at 614-532-5279 or email@example.com.
To apply for the Inspiring Good grant, please complete all required fields and click “Send Application.” Applications will be accepted from August 17 – October 9, 2020, and a grantee will be announced on November 2, 2020.
Thank you for submitting an application for the Inspiring Good 2021 Grant. Inspire is eager to learn about the organization and the difference it makes in the community.
A grant recipient will be selected and contacted in early November.
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.