8 Amazing Nonprofits to Consider Supporting on Giving Tuesday
Inspire was built with the vision to not only do good work, but to do good things in our community. We are proud to work with nonprofit and cause-based organizations that are impacting our communities. This Giving Tuesday, consider supporting eight organizations that are doing important work to make the places we call home better.
- The Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Ohio (BGCCO) provides comprehensive youth development and guidance through high-quality after-school and summer programming for youth and teens. BGCCO creates a safe, positive and inclusive environment for more than 4,000 young people every year. The organization has also developed the nation’s first youth suicide prevention program available outside of school.
- Boundless provides people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) and behavioral health challenges the freedom and opportunity to live boundless lives.
- Located outside Asheville, NC, Fern Way Farm School serves as an open-hearted educational community. Its programs include land-based workshops and seminars, college internships, PreK-12 school year field trips and summer camps.
- HealthPath Foundation of Ohio is a grantmaking organization in Cincinnati working to improve the health of Ohio’s communities. They work within a 36-county region to achieve the results in Oral Health, Healthy Ohioans and Age-Friendly Communities.
- Lutheran Social Services serves thousands of people in need each day in 27 Ohio counties by addressing the four core societal issues of food, shelter, safety and healing. LSS offers food through the LSS Food Pantries, housing and supportive services through LSS Faith Mission and LSS Faith Mission of Fairfield County homeless shelters, domestic violence services, senior living and health care, affordable housing communities, and other services that uplift families and strengthen communities.
- LSS CHOICES for Victims of Domestic Violence, part of Lutheran Social Services, has been providing counseling, shelter, crisis intervention, education, and community and legal support and advocacy to central Ohio residents facing domestic violence. It is the only domestic violence shelter in Franklin County, with the goal to interrupt the cycle of domestic violence in this community and advocate for social change.
- Representing Ohio’s 12 Feeding America foodbanks and their 3,600-member hunger relief programs, the Ohio Association of Foodbanks serves food insecure Ohioans in the state’s 88 counties.
- St. Vincent Family Services is one of Ohio’s leading providers in pediatric behavioral healthcare, serving children from pre-school through high school. Specializing in increasing positive behaviors in children, strengthening family relationships, and working with families affected by trauma.
Thank you for joining us in supporting and recognizing these organizations on Giving Tuesday and every day.