5 Things You Didn’t Know About Inspire
This month marks the fifth anniversary of Inspire PR Group, and we’re thrilled to celebrate how far we’ve come and where we’re going. As part of this celebration, we’ve rounded up five things people might not know about our company.
- Before moving to our new space in Westerville, Inspire’s headquarters was in a small house in Gahanna. While we started with four employees, when we left this location, we had seven employees sharing just 1,000 square feet of space.
- Prior to Inspire, our current office was home to an audio-video company. It’s certainly an upgrade from the little house we had before.
- Inspire president, Hinda Mitchell, and senior account associates, Diane Hurd and Hana Bieliauskas, have worked together for over a decade. They met at an old job and joined forces to start Inspire.
- The name of the company came from one of Hinda’s favorite sayings: “People do things for two reasons – desperation or inspiration.” Her decision to start Inspire was one of pure inspiration.
- Our office has an amazing kitchen that we take full advantage of for baking. And by “we,” we mean Diane.
A huge thank you to all our clients and friends who have supported us over the last five years. We’re excited to see what the next five bring!