Team Inspire was proud to take home 10 awards on May 12 at the annual PRism Awards ceremony, hosted by the Central Ohio Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA). We were joined by several clients and hundreds of fellow Columbus-area PR pros at the Columbus Athenaeum downtown to for a gala to celebrate the past year’s hard work.
A wide range of Inspire’s campaigns and projects on behalf of a variety of clients received recognition at the event. Inspire received a PRism, the highest award, for the following initiatives:
- The Scoop on Cow Poop, with the American Dairy Association Mideast (Other Applications of New Technology, Non-profit)
- Nelsonville Brochure, with the Athens County Convention and Visitors Bureau (Brochures, Non-profit)
- Bob Evans Farm Brochure, with Bob Evans Farms (Brochures, Profit)
- Letter to the Editor: Hunger Among Elderly Presents More Problems, with the Ohio Association of Foodbanks (Editorials/OP-ED Columns, Non-profit)
- Crocktober Twitter Party, with the Ohio Beef Council (Online Communications- Social Media, Non-profit)
- Report to the Community, with The HealthPath Foundation of Ohio (Special Purpose Publications Books or Booklets, Non-profit)
- Wendy's Code of Conduct, with Wendy’s (Special Purpose Publications Books or Booklets, Profit)
Inspire received an Award of Excellence for projects that included:
- June Dairy Month 2015, with the American Dairy Association Mideast (Social Media Campaign, Non-profit)
- Ohio Eggs Website, with the Ohio Poultry Association (Websites- External, Non-Profit)
Since Inspire was founded in the summer of 2014, our work has earned a total of 16 PRism Awards.
Several members of the Inspire team were integral in planning the 2016 PRism Awards event. Sam Bartlett and Logan Trautman served on the PRism Committee, and Diane Hurd and Katie Sabatino serve on the Board of the Central Ohio Chapter of PRSA.
Inspire is thankful to work with amazing clients, who provide us with challenging, meaningful projects. We are proud and excited to share this recognition with them and with each other.
In the past eight months, Inspire has experienced incredible growth and has added three professionals to our team, including Logan Trautman (Account Associate), Jamie Roberty (Graphic Designer) and Katie Sabatino (Senior Associate).
Go team, and we’re excited to see what’s next for us in 2016!